What is the PSC Tally all about?
The PSC Tally was created by the original members and leaders. It serves many purposes...
- It helps track the activity of the club from year to year with details such as...who, what, where and when
- It helps provide a way to recognize the individuals who
- contribute and support (lead/facilitate) club activities
- support and promote the club values/focus
- encourage member participation
- attend events
- It uses a points system that puts emphasis on the club values and purpose by awarding a higher level of points for activities that promote environmental awareness and paddling skills - Clean Ups and Instruction - as shown in the table below